Sunday, November 2, 2008

sincere?

are u sincere?

i think you are but it does not feel so

sometimes i feel i have a problem fitting in
not in the sense of interest or problems but personal stuff
maybe cause i was never with you most of the time....

i heard you tried to have me close to you but pardon my ignorance
it is not that i hate what you are doing it is just that i think it is a waste of time

a thought just came to my mind to why i don't feel like it and that's cause i sometimes wonder you do that to your own benefit and not to the advantage of mine....

but i pray that you care


without strings attached

was on my way home on the bus when i was reflecting on what happened

it was not like the past when i was bombarded with emotions flying in and out of my mind and thinking whether i was not good enough

i shall be presumptuous and say i was myself and i was glad i did that...
cause in the end the result was always far more better than i had expected...

sometimes in life trying too hard will only bring you back to the start but that cannot be said to most things...however in this case it is

am i immune to such situations already or am i still looking for it...
God why is it so difficult for you to make the one perfect and when one is perfecet it was not for me....are you teaching me perserverance? the art of holding on to the time when you think it is right and i am in the right frame of mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home