Monday, October 27, 2008

is this me?

sometimes i feel that my life is an imitation of someone's life....
what i want to be
what i think i should be
sometimes even forgetting who i am in the process.....

is it a feeling of insecurity or the fear of desertment....
i once read a book titled no one belongs here more than you....the title caught my attention...it was the perfect answer
but why is it so hard to accept the fact that it is true

i have people who love me but i am still unsatisfied, is it because i am taking advantage of them...why do i get angry with them when the things they do are for the good of me but yet my selfish-ness forbids me to understand the meaning of love....

sometimes i do not know whether it is what i am or who you are...but love me and i will love you too..help me to love you

why do my desire of wanting more everytime impels me to such great extent of greed....

God says my grace alone is sufficient for you...please God help me to understand that....

do i trust people too easily, or am i just expecting too much of myself, then again is not this pride and ego.
i detest ego but yet it is something that i or should i say most of us fights with....

why do i go against my heart when it is telling me the truth, is it because i do not want to know the truth or am i too ignorant to see it with my eyes....

i am tired sometimes....rest if you must but never give up....
continue to believe even though people fail you....
do i still love myself? or am i too hurt?

i pray that when i am out there you will grant me serenity...it is hard but chocolates are sometimes bitter too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home