Friday, April 23, 2010

feelings of envy, jealousy, hatred, lust, riches engulfs my weak human being everyday....i feel dissatisfied in everyway...often chasing after things which eats me from inside...
but u are the stone and the rock that never changes...only in you i find what i want, my peace my manna....u watch over my every step..and in your words i find shelter from the cruel and harsh reality of life....
without your presence i would still feel good but with your presence i would have realized that i am been missing out on the world's best treasure...
please give me the strength, give me the grace daily and soften my path for me. for i long to be in your arms every moment. teach me and guide me and hold me....cause u are the only thing that's worth wanting more....
that was a moment we had, at the stones in the sea...for my faith has rewarded me and forever shall it be......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home