Saturday, July 18, 2009

No longer there
No more such feelings of peace and warmth
I really wished I was older and wiser during then
To learn all those valuable lessons from you
Those lazy afternoons when you sit on that red sofa
Waiting to see if I would show interest
That one day you know I will
But you kept waiting
And waiting
And waiting
But I never came to you
But u were still there
And I believe that you are still around
I just want you to know
That those moments
Are dearest to my heart
That if I were to be there now
I would have made used of every moment
To see you
To feel you
To know you
To study you
All I did was to play around the backyard
To explore tunnels and forests
But you knew
You knew that there were more
More important things to learn then
I did not know
But you knew
And that’s how it is
Gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home