Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have you ever discovered something spectacular while not intentionally doing it?

I was cooking dinner for myself today when I decided to try this new noodle recipe. After 20mins, it came out fine but I misjudged the quantity of the ingredients as well as the type. Some of the stuff was added too much while others were lacking in flavor.

It tasted neither here nor there and I really could not eat it anymore. So I decided to throw in the fish and the chicken with the remainder of the food.

However when the fish and the chicken were done, it tasted fabulous. It was in between tom yum and sweet sour pork style. The base was not good but the it infused the meat and it brought out new wonders. I was proud of myself.

Now if only I had remembered my any oh how recipe…..oh bother….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home