Thursday, July 9, 2009

It was underneath then
Devils crippling on beneath the surface where no one could see or smell them
But it consumed me inside out
And as hard as I tried I could not find my way out
To think God had done me wrong
Or it may be that I am not strong

Avoiding paths which led to doom
To find the alternative one looking gloom
Do I lack the key
Or did I lack panache

I thought all was better
Had I realized I made a blunder
As foolish as I am
To allow stupidity to drive me tandem

I had the whole world in my memory
But I gave it always to debauchery
Till now do I fear looking at my reflection
To be greeted with points of my action

When will it stop
To allow me to freely hop
To feel fully of God’s splendor
Will I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home